12/16/2010

Social Media - Why you need to get in the game!

You probably have a Facebook personal profile. You might even have a separate page for your business. How about Twitter? YouTube? Personal Blog, Last.FM? Flickr? and on and on....

Social is the "new black!" It's EVERYWHERE and everything we read tells us that we had better get on board. Whether you "get it" or not is irrelevant. Your customers do. Don't believe me? Check out this video...(make sure you scroll down to the bottom to continue once you've watched it cause I have more to say!)


You watched it right? RIGHT! Then you are starting to see the big picture. The question now becomes. How do I use this? Well I have some thoughts on that that I'll share in my next post. "You're (probably) hidden on my Facebook" 

If you haven't checked out the US DJ Network come take a look. wwww.USDJNetwork.com




1000's of products in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You also please visit The USDJ Network,Friend us on Facebook