3/25/2011

Bride and Father dances or Father Daughter Dances



The following songs can be used for your Bride & Father dance.
CAN YOU NAME MORE?


The Times of your life - Lane and Nichols or Paul Anka
Through the years - Dorff and Panzer or Kenny Rogers
Turn Around - Belafonte, Greene, and Reynolds or Harry Belafonte
Thanks for the memory - Robin and Rainger or Bob Hope
My heart belongs to daddy - Porter
Thank heaven for little girls (gigi) - Lerner and Loewe
My Girl - Robinson and White or The Temptations
How sweet it is (to be loved by you) - Holland Holland, and Dozier or Marvin Gaye
Sunrise Sunset (Fiddler on the roof) - Harnick and Bock
Daddy's little Girl - Al Martino
Wind Beneath my wings - Siblar and Henley or Bette Middler
Daddy's Hands - Holly Dunn
In my daughters eyes - Martina McBride
My little girl - Steve Kirwan
Butterfly Kisses...Bob Carlisle
In My Life...The Beatles
I Loved Her First - Heartland
Lullaby (Goodnight My Angel) - Billy Joel



There are Hundreds more so PLEASE Reply to this and add your own!

1000's of products in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You also please visit The USDJ Network,Friend us on Facebook